|Conduct Expectations of a St. Joseph Student
Conduct Expectations of a St. Joseph Student
1. We respect all members of SJCS community all of the time.
2. We address each other in a positive manner at all times and
in all situations.
3. We respect each other’s space and behave toward each other
in a positive manner.
4. We treat our school, its property, and the property of everyone
within it with respect.
5. Success in school means that I am on time daily and prepared.
6. My body is God’s Temple and I will respect it at all times.
7. Being honest and honorable is the hallmark of a St. Joseph’s Student.
8. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
9. We are all responsible in keeping St. Josephs a safe, healthy environment.
10. We are representatives of SJCS at all times.