SCHOLARSHIP FOR INNER CITY CHILDREN
- For families with children in grades K-12 attending Catholic schools within the Archdiocese of Newark (Bergen, Essex, Hudson and Union Counties).
- Scholarships are based upon financial need and are awarded without regard to religion, race or ethnicity.
- Currently the SFIC General Scholarship Fund awards a $1,000 tuition assistant grant to elementary and high school students entering grades K through 12. (All Pre-Kindergarten programs are not eligible).
- Applications are online ONLY. A $30 non-refundable application fee payable to FACTS is required (one per family).
- Students in grades K-8 currently receiving tuition assistance from The Children’s Scholarship Fund (CSF) program are not eligible to receive a SFIC Scholarship.
- All applicants will be notified by email on or before June 15, 2016.
- Scholarship payments are made directly to the schools.
- For families with children in grades K-12.
- Funds are given to students attending kindergarten through 8 th grade and will continue. through high school if the awards are granted each succeeding year without interruption.
- Eligibility ends when the student graduates grammar school or high school if the award continues, or if the student’s grade falls below a passing average.
- Applications are to be filled out and will be made available in this website in March. A $15 non-refundable application fee payable to EMLA is required (one per family).